The Shorts Are Coming Along !

                                                       
The Pebble Of Love !





Hello Everyone -

FINISHED !! I just completed another short story - Thank you to Chris Ward for sending along this fantastic and inspiring photo. When I first saw the photo I instantly knew that I wanted to create a love story. One that started out with a bit of pain and ended with something wonderfully romantic. Once you read it you'll understand why. To that - I've decided to change the plan, surprise, and publish the 24 short stories on Amazon as they are completed. When I manage to find the time to finish them all I'll then pull them all together for one larger short story book. I just didn't think that it was necessary for me to just be sitting on them until all were finished. I'll keep you posted.

Next up - The Row Boat !

And yes! This was another really easy story line and can't wait to see it all be done.

In other news, Waters Edge is coming along well and just about ready for another pair of eyes. Which is good because it's time for another story and idea. Although I'm not sure what to write about next. I'm sure it will come to me. If not then I'll continue to write these much smaller, short stories. They seem to be filling a void and making me happy - SO!

AND ANOTHER COMPONENT - I was thinking that I would share with you what I'm reading and the moment and hope that you do the same. My good friend and writing pal - Patty Ann McCarthy gave me her copy of "Third Wish" by Robert Fulghum. It was a birthday present and IT IS A MONSTER. It's a two book collection with five sections. Do you remember when you were a kid and your parents put a couple of phones books on a chair so that you could sit up right at the table? Well this collection would push you over the top. BUT - it's a challenge that I'm up to and plan to finish. lol - WISH ME LUCK!

Thanks for stopping by - see you next time - be well !


Christopher

And as always - mention this blog in the note section of your order and I'll give you an additional 10% off your book purchase. Thanks again!

www.christophereclawson.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts