2015 is getting better =)


Hello Everyone –

As many of you know – since my laptop took a hit by some fool thinking that holding it captive for ransom was funny – I’ve been working to get my chapters back to where they were before the virus hit. At this moment, I’m back on track and moving forward; and really loving where “Waters Edge” is going. It’s been a while since I’ve really enjoyed writing something new.  Not that “Bless Me Father” – “The Trade” and “Wild Swan” weren’t fun and awesome to write – it’s just been a while since I could really toss myself into a book.

You might remember that “Wild Swan” was written years ago and at the time I was unhappy with it – putting it away for a later date. Well, with some help from good friends and a fantastic editing job by my female BFF Pattyann McCarthy, ”Wild Swan” should be out sometime this Spring. Which means I can start to focus on really marketing the book, and finally getting back to writing, and not just reworking. So “Waters Edge” is flowing =).

A couple new projects, as if I needed more. I’m now teaching the Short Fiction Class that I created for Phila U Online – and I love it. The class is just small enough that we’re able to have some great discussions and not large enough to be over whelming. AND – the students are bright and looking to not just learn but use the imagination to tell the story that they have inside of them. So – week one is down and we’re headed into the unknown until we reach unit 8. Wish us all luck !

Project two – David and I have decided to write and illustrate a children’s book relating to the Ladybug Shop – the characters will all be components of the items we sell, so all ladybugs, turtles, frogs and butterflies. We had originally decided to do this at the beginning of the year but life got in the way. But we’re now looking to move forward and get our creative juices moving.

For now, that’s where I am.

I hope you are well,

Christopher

As always – check me out on Facebook and Twitter – you can also see my books on my website at www.christophereclawson.weebly.com

If you mention this blog in the note section of your order – I’ll get you an extra 20% off your book purchase.

Also – the link to the Ladybug Shop is www.ladaybug-shop.com

Comments

Popular Posts