I was just going to comment on my "Son in laws" response, and yes Will sorry to say, I'm still alive and kicking so technically we're linked in that way, but it became way to long and I thought why not just place it hear for all to see.

Let me start Will by saying - This is the problem, you don't, or you're not, listening. This site is meant to lay it all out but also to keep the drama and crap away. So I ask that in the future you do your best to be the good little follower and "follow" the rules.....

For most of your comment - PLEASE - Will, you're smarter than that.... Because of the actions that both Debi and I have taken I have now nothing to hide and nothing to fear. It's an interesting place, knowing that you're able to just let it all go..... so why hide now - better yet why not just tell it all.

I've cut and pasted some of your comments below so that I can address some issues correctly. If anyone is interested they can read the whole thing as they choose.

Chris,Quid rides?...De te fabula narratur. That’s Latin for “what are you laughing at? The joke's on you.”

Nice start but trust me - I've had a lot of support from a lot of outside people - trust me they aren't laughing at me...... Most people sit back and look at the situation and say "What took you so long!" They know the continual drama and craziness that went on, if they didn't they do now. They can see it full well by the actions of others. I remember talking to you at the Dr.'s office when we found out that Sarah was pregnant and you telling me how you couldn't believe a word that Debi was saying and how you thought she was psychotic...... well you were right to think that, why things have changed are between the two of you.

Starting out you calling yourself my father-in-law and that we are so much alike is a dangerous fallacy. We are nothing alike, I can look at myself in the mirror every morning. From my understanding my wife’s father is dead. My son only has one grandfather and my wife and sister-in-laws only have a mother. I know from firsthand experience that your wife (she is still your wife since you refuse sign the papers) has not tried to turn anyone against you that you have done all by yourself, how do I know this, well it is because I am here with your “family” and you aren’t so if you must try and tell truths as you see them make sure that you have proof and not what you want to be happening so you can play your ever evident victim card. If anyone is guilty of trying to draw lines it is you.

Sorry - but this was a lot - Will again, you're smart enough to realize that I'm still alive and technically you're still my son-in-law, whether you opt to except it or acknowledge is a different story. I know that I didn't and still don't want to except my in laws, but I found out later that they were all that bad, crazy, but they actually helped us out a lot. I want you all to know that I'm here to help you the best that I can. By moving to NYC I haven't abandoned my family, I've simply gone some place else where I could work. As you all know MI is not the place to try and find a good paying job. You Will, should realize this better then anyone.

As far as papers to sign - I'm not refusing to sign - I haven't seen them! Trust me if I had this marriage would have been over long ago. If you've seen them feel free to send them along and I'll send them back. But to date - it hasn't happened. Now the crazy part - moving to New York gave me a new start and some distance from the mess that Battle Creek offers, but here in NY you have to be a resident for 2 years before you're able to file. I called a lawyer in MI and Debi has to file - she to my knowledge, since I haven't received any papers, hasn't done that.

Will - I think that you've known me long enough to know that I don't have a victim card. If you listen to Debi and read her blog you'll see that she has taken the victim status to a new art form. And if you had read the last blog - "Bob Rumpson's the only one doing the talking" you would see that I'm tired of sitting back, letting her do all the talking and spill that mass of barnyard refuge..... In fact, I think that this blog shows or I hope that it shows that I'm trying to make serious and profound changes in my life. One's that will led me to be a more grounded and happy person. Pollyanna left for a while but now she's back.

The lies that you told me and my wife while you were mooching off of us (sorry I just need to clarify here - I didn't mooch off you and your wife - in fact I paid Sarah to live there - I paid for groceries and the power before I even moved in. I helped out by driving you guys where I could and certainly didn't make a mess. - Mooching - hmmmmmmm as I recall - you were living with my daughter, spending her money - while you stayed home and wrote poetry and listened to music in stead of getting a job. And I know - I know - you couldn't just have any job, because like so many others of your generation you think that they should just be handed to you. But if you didn't have a job and McDonald's was hiring, what does that say. And I get the whole beneath you thing - but through my entire marriage I almost always had two jobs, working at Burger King, Bloockbuster, and eventually McDonald's, just to make ends meet. Will, you do what you have to in order to get by. And from what I understand you haven't had a job for most of your relationship with Sarah - so whose mooching Will? I know that this came off bad, but a stand must be taken.) about the activities your wife was up to, the using, and yes the eventual turning of your back on your family, that is what lead to everyone being “against” you. No one is against you they just want your absence.

Again - you didn't read the blog - just because you opt for the other side, doesn't mean that I was lying it just means that you've chosen sides and believe her. In the beginning when she was out of the picture and living in NYC with the girls, you and Sarah felt the same way about her as you do about me now. I'm thinking that you're just taking the side of the one who is in your presences at the time. Which is fine. But be careful - you both have a tendency to throw people away with the whole "I'm done with them" thing. Some day that will come to bite you in the ass. And I know, I know, "Oh it will not - I don't ever want to see them again." Right, once you grow up and see that time is short and you don't have the time you think you do. Or you realize that you were being a silly spoiled brat with a loud mouth, you'll figure it out. I did. And I was thinking that it's kind of like if someone told you that the fallen tree in the forest didn't actually make a sound, and you believe it.......


Now for the mention of the conversation that you brought up in your previous post, that conversation only happened because of the fact that you repeatedly brought my name up where it did not belong much like this post. My comment when you did answer the phone was exactly like you said but in your typical fashion you cannot hear the truth if it reflects negatively on you and you will not listen and like I left on your voicemail that same day you are still nothing but a coward. I am going to let you in on a secret though every single thing that has happened is your fault.

I'm going to ask you to refer to the above statement and the original blog. I hope that others who read this don't have such a difficult time understanding it.

Ummmm… Now for your blog, it is a sophomoric attempt to justify the things you have done.

Everyone has their opinion, and it may be sophomoric, but it isn't a way to justify anything. It's a way to stand up and say. We've both done wrong, we've both hurt the other. Let's just grow up and move on and try to make the best of this situation. There are plenty of families that live through this kind of thing. It doesn't have to be so angry, so hostile, so full of revenge. At least that's my thought.

You are upset that your wife has found success by telling her story.

If my wife has found success with her blog, more power to her. It will be the first time. She has tried so often to do something or create something for herself and failed every time. Maybe this will be her thing. Am I upset. Hell yes! Why wouldn't I be. When she started I asked her to keep me out of it. By reading her blog you'll see that she is just out for shock affect. She has a lot of it. Taking me out - leaving me out, shouldn't have been that big of an issue. She has so much more to spread, showing her lack of character and bad form.....


You miserable arrogant fuck you were married to her for twenty three years so you are part of the story. The reason that you hate it so much is because it is showing you for what you are.
Humanity in general hates looking at things that show us what we hate in ourselves and that’s what this blog does with you.

Well that may be true, but in that same thought, my blog is showing her for what she is. So what's the issue. What, because I decided that I was tired of my schedule looking like, getting up in the morning, walking the dogs, cleaning up from the kids the night before, taking Kate to school, maybe mowing the lawn, driving to the store because Debi didn't have a drivers lic. Coming home, doing a load of laundry (because she never touched the washing machine), Walking the dogs again, making lunch and my dinner for the night, picking Kate up from school, going to working, coming home, walking the dogs for a last time cleaning up from their dinner and starting all over again while there were three other adults in the house that felt that they didn't have to pull their own weight. I told them all over and over again. I'd had enough and I wasn't going to be there forever cleaning up after them. Coming out just gave me the strength to say, ENOUGH!

My suggestion Will, is stop! Until you've walked in MY shoes and dealt with and handled the things that I've had to deal with. Step back! You have no idea what you're talking about and at the moment you're just doing your best to defend a one sided story. Open your eyes!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to respond but didn't really see the point. These people are going to think and say what they want without thought, honesty or rationale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts