Self Check

How’s that New Year’s resolution you made in January working out ? Are you still on track, focused, motivated and in hot pursuit, or are you off track, unfocused, unmotivated and a bit lost? If you’re like a lot of people, you may need to press the reset button on that New Year’s resolution. for me it wasn't a matter of making a resolution as much as it was making a change. To get rid of the bull shit and move on to the next stage of my life. To grow - grow up and mature. To find the direction and focus whole heartedly on it. 

I think my message today is just what the doctor ordered. And if my message strikes a bit too close to home for you, why not make today the day you pick yourself up and get back in the race? It’s amazing how simple this is to accomplish once you truly put your mind to it. I suggest you take a good long look at yourself in the mirror, make a sincere new pledge to achieve your resolution and then hit that reset button in your mind. It’s absolutely possible!
  • Assert your intentions
  • Change your thinking
  • Use your imagination
  • Act as if you've already completed your goal
Good luck reaching your goals.

Comments

  1. Great advise.
    Assert my intentions: Hopefully all my intentions are good.
    Change my thinking: I like the way I think. I am very open minded & love people & life.
    Use my Imagination: Duh, I am an imagination
    Act, goal: This is hard. I have acompleted most of my goal. Still have a few to complete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts