Mother Nature Has Given Notice!

It was nothing short of amazing!

I was walking to work this morning. The sun was out, the wind was down and the temperature up. That nasty dirty snow in the streets was turning to clear liquid and the air seemed fresh. Yes my friends, Mother Nature Has Given Notice.

I’m a person that enjoys all the seasons but loves the change of them more then anything. The transition from the cool crispness of Spring to the excitement and warmth of Summer. The change in the air and colors of Fall to the majesty of Winter. In between all that is the everyday life that never seems to unfold into anything but mundane. Yet around us our lives are in a continual state of transformation.



Walking to work this morning put me in such a good mood and it lasted all day. The first thing that I had to do, wanted to do, was spread this infectious feeling by emailing D and Mr. Greyson Merritt Parker, two extremely important members of my world. Ones that I hope caught the meaning and excitement through the electrical waves.



My suggestion to you all is to take a moment, look around you, see the changes that are coming and prepare for a wonderful day. Because Mother Nature Has Given Notice!

Comments

Popular Posts