Hey Guys -

So the day has been a little tough. As most of you know - I started a publishing house and have several writers listed on my website - www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com - always continually shamelessly promoting - The frustrations today starts with many of those writers.

In my opinion, and granted I don't know it all, but in my opinion, I think that a writer has a very hard job. They have to continue to write something that will sell to their followers - build new followers and continue to sell and promote themselves and their books. They are a business and have to look at themselves that way. Never did I ever think that I would have writers tell me that they aren't posting and trying to sell their books because they are in "a rut."

I try hard to promote all of the writers on my website as well as myself. The job is endless and possibly overwhelming. But I'm still able to do it - whether I want to or not - it still gets done. So it frustrates me that if I can do with all have to do - why can't they?

There are so many people that want to write a book and there are so many people that have written a book and can't get it published. These writers are taking this situation for granted. To not take and run with it just baffles me.

To that end - here is my bit of promotion for this venue.

Submission is a story about a man coming to terms with his sexuality. Maybe it's a little bit of my own coming to terms. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to have this book out in December 2018.





Delacroix is going well and I'm loving it more and more as the story continues. The book tells of a father and son both learning more about the other in their later years. There are many happy moments but the heartbreak is overpowering to me. Again, maybe more of myself in there. The release date is Sept 30, 2018.



And this is the one that I'm truly in love with. The story is going to purge me of all of my issues and show me the place where I want to go and the place that I want to live. It will touch your heart and bring a tear, it has me.
The release date, yep you guessed it Nov 17, 2018.


What about the happenings of the day? Well, I'll be at a books signing for my last book Waters Edge this weekend. I'll be at Salty's with Otto Throw and Richard Randall.




Thank you for stopping by.


Comments

Popular Posts