Do the dishes - vacuum the floors - dust - make the bed - 
and do the laundry. 

Working from home - writing and finding time for all of the things that you have to do in a day can be difficult. I've found that I need to complete my "Honey Do List" before even think about sitting down to organize my day, my thoughts or even consider working. 

I typically, well never have had writer's block - knocking on wood at the moment - so creating the story isn't the problem. It's the "Oh, I need to do the dishes" or "I should be cleaning the house right now" always seems to pop up in the middle of that movie that plays in my head. 

So - my suggestion to you is - clean your house - do the laundry and make the bed all before you start and pick up the pen. 



Here is a list of all of my books and short stories. You can find them on my website www.christophereclawson.weebly.com or on the Breaking Rules Publishing website - www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com









Comments

Popular Posts