If you wish to be a writer . . .




Something kind of awesome happened just last night. David and I went to an art opening event for a dear friend of ours, Vanessa Segraves. If you get a chance, look her up and check out her work. She is fantastic. I'm actually buying a piece from her. I'm off topic ! The art show was held at Wine Madonna, a wine bar here in St. Petersburg. Of course inquiring minds wanted to know. So David and I will be having our own Art Show/Book Signing event there soon. Details to follow. The cool part, beyond the awesome locations is that David and I are a great team. Both supporting and encouraging each other in our particular art forms.


In other news. I've always wanted to say that. In other news. Waters Edge is complete and ready for publishing. I'm moving on to another project and looking forward to it. It's been good, long, but time to move on. It also time to find a new family. The Matthews crew has served me well. Now it's time to find another. Yes! Of course I'll miss them. They have become a part of me. But I also know that they are so many more characters to create and now I must. I'm still working on the short stories that are related to the photos that have been sent in. My thought in the beginning was that I would just whip them out in short order. Little did I know that life, jobs, kids, sickness and this goes without saying, David, got in the way. So I'm taking my time to write the stores that I want to. The good news is - I'm still going to continue working on the projects.

Which brings me to my next story. I was thinking that I might just pull a Julie and Julia kind of thing and write something every day and post about it as well. It's a HUGE commitment but also know that I'm willing to give it a try.

So - starting tomorrow - you'll get to meet the new characters of my next book. lol - wish me luck !

For now - that's enough !


Comments

Popular Posts