Happy New Years Again !!





Hey Everyone -


Sooooooooooooo - it's a mystery !!! Writing a short story and attaching it to Amazon is not as easy as I first thought. Here’s the deal. I have a writing friend who makes some considerable money just writing short stories and placing them on Amazon. So, I thought, why not give it a try. I could easily write a couple a month while I’m still working on “Waters Edge” and beyond. LOL I have a few book titles in my phone that I’m just really ready to work on. Anyway - I have four shorts already, or so I thought. Come to find out - you have to have at least 25 pages to post on Amazon. Which means that I have more work to do, as I’m not quite there yet. So I’m back to the computer for some additions. Funny - I thought it was going to be so difficult to keep my story short, as many of you know I enjoy the details, but it was fairly easy to keep the story lines to a minimum. Wouldn’t you know, now I have to add more detail to it. Where is the irony in that?



Off topic - that thing called life and being a human being can be tough. At the beginning of the year you set your goals - reach for a new plateau. You’re adventurous and want to conquer the world, or at least the world around you. Then life hits. You have too work, your kids need help, your husband has his own agenda that you truly have, and want to support. And then there is the Ladybug Shop - Breaking Rules Writing Competitions - and let's not forget Facebook. Lord, what would life be like without it. So every now and then you find yourself remembering the goals and picking yourself up by those proverbial wind sails and start for the sun again. Which is what I’m doing. It's the New Year all over again and time to refresh the goals - I wish you luck with yours ! Sail on my friends !


Be well and thanks for stopping by.


Christopher

As always - mention this post in the note section of your order and I’ll give you an additional 10% off your book order.

Comments

Popular Posts