When two heads get put together - GREAT ideas emerge!

The Gate is done - as is After the Rain, and Sleep Tight. The Short Story project so far has been a lot of fun and is moving along pretty well, I think. 

I'm sure that other writers could have been further along by now. But I'm not like every other writer. I also have a full time job, two businesses to try and run or get going, a fourth book to write and still have a relationship with my handsome partner and beautiful family. So - I do the best I can.


Something to add to the project - David and I have come up with an idea to have a show - exhibition - gathering, whatever you want to call it. He will create 12 paintings that go with the 12 stories that I'm writing. We'll put them to together and have an Art Exhibit and Book Signing. The art work will be available in both original and print form. And the book will be available in paperback as well as online. This will be the first collaboration the two of us have had, involving our artistic talents anyway. Wish us luck.

Also - if you want to check out some of David's artwork you can find it on his website www.created.rule.weebly.com or on his Facebook fan page under createD.rule. He is fantastic - and not just because he's my husband.








As for Waters Edge - the story based around Tristan and Boston Matthews is really coming together. I have a habit as I write to first, put pen to pad and write organically then transfer the verbiage to the computer. That way I can add and embellish as I type. 

I also have a habit of continuing to write while going back and rereading the work - once again adding to the story. It could be a silly way to work or look at it. But it works for me. So having said that - I'm now at the point where I'm still writing, and now going back and reading the story all over again. If nothing else it give me ideas for what I'm writing as well as the ability to link the end of the book with the beginning. What all this does - is keep me busy - keeps me having fun and hopefully makes the story better.


Thanks for stopping by guys and I hope that you're all well!

Christopher

As always, if you mention this blog in the note section of your order - I'll give you 20% off your purchase, not including shipping.

BTW - if you haven't noticed all my books have been marked down to just $10.

www.christophereclawson.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts