It's A Mac And Cheese Kind Of Day!



 
Hey Everyone,

I'm sitting at my make-shift desk, which is actually the island in our kitchen. I've got a pot boiling for some Mac and Cheese, I know, funny breakfast material, but, it's what sounded good. David's off for a walk, I'm sitting here wishing that I could be as well. But my foot is still giving me issues. So, I'm babying it, possibly later a short one on the beach later. Anyway, I've typed to the point where I've written on Waters Edge, which means that I need to put the pen to the pad today. But I've also been writing some short stories to place on Amazon. Explanation - I heard from another writer friend. He was telling me that he typcially writes three short stories a month and places them on on Amazon, and that he fairly well. If nothing else, it's a little extra income to funnel through the Ladybug cookie jar. So, today, I'll be working on placing the two that I have ready, hopefully they'll be picked up.

Next up - today I'm also starting on the short story book. A few weeks back I asked my followers on Facebook to send me photos of the beach, sunsets, people and families, also on the beach. See the theme here? The idea is to come up with a story in relation to the each photo, by the time I'm done I should have 25 pieces. Enough to create a nice size book. Wish me luck.
 
BTW - the Mac and Cheese is done, eaten and the dishes cleaned up. David will be happy, and amazed. Admittedly, I typically let him do the dishes. =)

Thanks for hanging out,

Christopher

Everyone have a GREAT day. And as always, if you mention this post in your book order, I'll give you a 30% percent discount off your purchase. All discounts will be taken in house so don't be alarmed when the total does not reflex the discount.

The links are listed below.
http://www.ladybug-shop.com/Bless-Me-Father-by-Christopher-Clawson/

http://www.ladybug-shop.com/The-Trade/
 
 
http://www.ladybug-shop.com/Wild-Swan/



 
 

Comments

  1. always nice to see a CLEAN sink when I walk in the kitchen!
    3X Mr. Clawson-Rule

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts