Trying Tuesday

Hey Guys - It's Tuesday and I don't seem to be able to find the time necessary to do all that needs to be done today. Tomorrow is David's birthday - maybe that's why. =) Anyway - I was thinking that maybe I would get some writing on "Waters Edge" tonight - we'll see. After the hack job I got from some computer clown, it's been a challenge to go back and connect the story. But it's getting there. Luckily I didn't go to far - granted 15 chapters is a lot but not something that I can't handle. I was really enjoying writing it and now that I'm able to go back and rewrite it, I'm enjoying it even more. So, I suppose I should thank the crack pots that destroyed my laptop. =) Have a great day. And as always - mention this blog in the note section of your book order and I'll discount your purchase 20% - the adjustment will be taken in the Ladybug Shop at the point of sale. Talk soon, Christopher www.christophereclawson.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts