Wanna Wednesday

Wanna Wednesday The final stages of Wild Swan are finally coming into play. I just heard from my publisher and they are moving ahead and wrapping up things up on book number three. The last year has been a bit crazy, the move from Delaware to Florida, reopening the Ladybug Shop down here in Madeira Beach, twice. Finally finishing the last rewrite on Wild Swan, sending it out for editing, (thank you Patty McCarthy – you’re a Goddess in my mind and a perfect friend) and then sending it off to the publisher. Honestly, I was a bit nervous. Book number three, which makes me proud, but also question if they will really sell and become something of interest. Pat Sparks, I’m hearing you already and know what you’re going to say - also the perfect friend and fantastic supporter. Anyway, back to the point, a crazy year. First my son Alex and his girlfriend moved down here to Florida and days later Sarah, my daughter and her two children moved down, closer yet. They are literally five minutes away (FANTASTIC). So now, David and I get to see them all whenever we want. I was contacted by an old friend, Debi Ash, to create a Short Fiction course for Philly U – I’m about finished with it and in the Spring will be actually teaching the class. Hooray for ME. =) And lastly, I had 15 chapters of Waters Edge complete and our laptop got hacked. So badly that they destroyed it all, which means I’m back to the drawing board. The good news, I’m pretty good at remembering things and it’s coming back pretty easily. So – why Wanna Wednesday? Because I really wanna slow down and just write, buuuuut I don’t see it happening. But, I’ll try.

Comments

Popular Posts