Fantastic Friday

Hey there - As many of you know, I just recently was hacked and lost all the chapters for my new manuscript "Waters Edge". Yep - it was a tough eye opener. And of course I didn't save any of my notes. Thanks to my daughter Sarah I have now been introduced to Google Drive - which will save all my writing safely. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all is well. I'm currently up to chapter seven in replacing the work I had created. AS I mentioned in a previous post - "Wild Swan" is in the final stages and should be ready soon. Until then I have added the information about my second book. The link to order it is listed below. ALSO - if you order it in the month of February I'll give you 20% off your autographed copy. Just mention this blog post in the note section of your order and I'll make all the adjustments before charging your card. Thank you in advance Christopher The Trade by Christopher Clawson With the world Trade Center as their back drop, the Matthews family comes face to face with many changes that will affect their lives. Holding true to their family for support, merely to realize that only they can make the decisions that will guide their future. The Trade, centers around Jeremiah and his love for his wife and losing her in the fall of the World Trade Center buildings. Avery's passion for New York City and his desire for a family. Tristan's coming to terms with his sexual orientation, Boston's search for the real direction in a life plagued with the ordinary. Chandler, jumping from one fiancé to the next. Nicole, their mother finding herself pregnant in her late forties and Flo, the matriarch, losing her home of 50 years to fire. All of them find that love, death, family, sex and finding your place are all reasons for The Trade. Use the link below to order your copy now. The Trade by Christopher Clawson

Comments

Popular Posts