Love and Wild Swan

I’ve decided that I’m not going to start out by saying anything about the New Year or resolutions or refocusing life goals. But to tell you more about the new manuscript, well old manuscript, I’ve begun to rewrite, “Wild Swan.” And, to talk about LOVE, basically because “Wild Swan” is laced with it. The story is centered around a dancer, I know – surprise right? Again, it is centered around a dancer and his click of dancer friends. Beyond the inner workings of this group is a mass of love stories. Some conventional, some not, yet all with the understanding of the bond that love brings. My question to all of you is to ask, have you ever been in love? Have you ever had that feeling down deep in your soul that connects you to another person? Whether it was with a best friend, or that person that would be your life partner. If you have, then you know that – that feeling and connection is amazing. No matter how long it lasts, or with whom you share it.  I can honestly say that, until David, I had never felt that connection, the feeling, that passion. Yes, I’ve had liking or need, and even lust, which is definitely not the same thing. But it was never, that strong desire to be with this person, to just sit in their company and breathe the same air that they do. David has giving that gift to me, although I’m not sure he’ll take credit for it. At any rate - this is what I hope to portray in this new book. So many times the books we read about romance and relationships are so superficial, so disconnected, so full of lust that the real feelings found in the characters souls are never seen. Yep – the book has its own level of sex and sexual tension, but hopefully that is secondary to the real, and tangible feelings that surface through my characters.  In the future, lol, here I’ve broken my word and started to talk about the future and new year, but in this new year 2013, I hope to let you in to the secrets of my story. Be well and be safe!

Comments

Popular Posts