So it's been a while - but I've been busy.


What A Year Ahead

So many ideas, goals, projects, desires and challenges. Yep – like most of you I’m going through that same habit of wondering what this year will bring. How I can make it better and what I want to occur. 2020, looks to be a time when dreams can come true and hard work is on the horizon.

First up – To Write
          The plan? To finish Tre Dici Porte – Submission and The House. Three books that have been floating around for some time. The question is, three books in a year? And Yes – I’m dedicated to getting it all done. It’s just a matter of scheduling and dedication. So the goal is set.

P.S. - Yes, I hope to blog more often. =)

Second on the list – Travel
          Again, or still? David and I both have discussed picking a few dates and locations to visit in the next year. I’m sure that a cruise will be part of the deal. We have really enjoyed that in the past and plan to do a cruise in the future as well.

Third – Learn
          What? Well, of course! Learn a new skill, become better at the skills I already have. And to not be so afraid of technology and really embrace it to make my work and social life better.

Fourth – Dance
          Yep! At 57 I still have the desire to dance – it’s just a matter of how much and when. I think that there really isn’t a reason why I can’t do some dancing while we’re at the gym – a simple question at the desk will help that out. I can get myself into shape and then decide exactly how far I want this to go.

Last – Love
          Now sit back in your seats and lift your bottom jaw back in place. Of course, I love David and there is nothing to worry about. We're fine. There is however no reason why I can’t find new reasons to love him. To fall in love with him again every day and to find new love in the things around me. To find romance and time with my husband and really start to enjoy this life that we are creating.

So that is my 2020 list of events or goals or whatever you would like to call them.

If you are interested in looking into my books – you’ll find them on the Breaking Rules Publishing website – www.breakingrulespublishing.com.

See Ya!

Comments

Popular Posts