We Are On The Move!

Hey Guys -

I just wanted to reach out and tell you that David and I will be on the road in November. I have a few books signings with some of my Breaking Rules Publishing authors as well as some signings of my own. As you know, Delacroix and Nov 17th... Going Home will be coming out soon. Right now the release of Nov 17th... Going Home will be in Milford, DE at the Riverfront Theater. Reason? The book is about two couples and their love stories. It also takes place in Milford and Italy. And most importantly, the books cover photo was taken by the late Bob Connelly. Bob's wife Rosemary will be on hand to sell prints of the cover. She and I will be donating a portion of our proceeds back to the theater. Just as a point of history - Bob had a huge love for the theater and worked hard to keep it alive.

David and I will end our tour in Michigan where I'll have a couple of book signings and David will have an art opening.

Get ready people - we're on the move.

Thanks for stopping by.

Christopher

Comments

Popular Posts