AMAZING NEWS !!


Amazing News!!!

My first novel, “Bless Me Father” is being transformed into a play, and will be read on September 26th and 29th, here in St Petersburg. Writing my first book was an exciting time, working on it again, taking it through this transformation is equally exciting and challenging. I’m going to promote it through Breaking Rules Publishing – offering a portion of the proceeds to the Young Writers Scholarship Fund. I will be looking for sponsorships, donors, actors and a place for an after party. Studio @ 620 has already agreed to take on the reading – it will be very simple, yet poignant. Just a cast of actors on the blank stage reading the lines with as much emotion as possible.  Keep in touch for further details.


More great news – David and I plan to have an Art Opening/Book Signing at Wine Madonna – July 6th. David’s artwork will be displayed and available for sale for the entire month of July. My fourth novel will also be coming out at that time and we plan to have my entire collection there for purchase. Please plan to join us as further details come to light.

So – some really exciting things are happening. Join us if you can.


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts