Short Story Number One - Stay Tuned


    Rock Massa

Hello Everyone –
The above photo will be the inspiration for my first short story. You may remember that a while ago I asked you all if you had photos that you would like to share. I only asked that they would be beach or water themed. Well – I’m ready and on the go! Thank you to Rock Massa for the first photo. I’m looking forward to seeing where this photo will take me. My hope is to have at least 25 stories in all. I’m still a little short so if you have something that you’d like to share – please do. You can always share them on Facebook.
Once the book is complete I’ll place it on Amazon. It’s something new for me and thought that this might be a great way to get my feet wet. I’ll be posting other shorts on their own, but this will be the first full length book.
Updates – Waters Edge should be complete by November. I’m looking forward to moving into the next stage for me – which is adding and fluffing. This is the part that I really enjoy. Once you have the meat of the story in place, it is nice to be able to sit back and make it really what you hoped it would be. Build the characters and give them a real history. At least in my mind.
An added photo - Thank you to Beth Zenker-Moser for offering the second photo. Both will be fun to play with. I believe it was taken by her husband Hal.
Until next time – be well. Thanks for stopping in.

Christopher



Beth Zenker-Moser

As always – mention this post in the notes section of your book order and I’ll give you 30% off your entire book purchase.

www.christophereclawson.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts