Wild Swan finally flies

 
 
“Wild Swan” is your typical – boy meets girl, boy gets girl, boy loses girl and boy gets girl again. But for me the fantastic parts, like so many other books, is or are the stories within the stories. I love to read beyond the main characters to see that the supporting cast is up to; most generally THEY are the most interesting people anyway. In this particular case the story is filled with a cast of dancers that find themselves within a cycle of friends that quickly become family. Between these pages you’ll find love, drama, friendship, sex, plenty of sex, lies, birth and death, art, and a series of movement that draws you in. Some things will make you ill; others will make you cry and wish or hope that you are loved and adored so much, I know I do. This project has been on the back burner for so long that it almost seems unlikely that the possibility of it being published is true. But, the stage is set, the cast prepared and “Wild Swan” is now ready to open its curtains and get on with the show.
 
I would like to thank David, my partner, cheerleading section and main supporter. He has encouraged me and helped me to tow the line. Without him I would just have a bunch of crazy plays and stories running over and over in my head. 3 times Lipka !!!
 
Also, I would like to thank all the members of the writing group that help to reform this story into a wonderful book. I want to especially thank Patty McCarthy for all of her help and support. My one piece of advice to all of you – FIND A FRIEND LIKE HER !!!
 
Once it’s ready for distribution I will certainly let you know. Thank you again for all of your encouragement and support.
 
On a side note – I just received a new shipment of “Bless Me Father” and “The Trade” mention this blog when you place an order and I’ll give you 20% off the purchase price.
 
Be safe and well.
 
Christopher
 
 

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Bravo! A fabulous accomplishment! When it is ready for distribution, what do you think about a book signing at Acorn Books in Dover? They are awesome when it comes to local writers. Or perhaps a book signing party?!?! You deserve it my friend and I am so proud of you!!!
    Kristen Boehmer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts